RebCore offers all types of rebuilt starters of domestic and imported manufacture. The range includes units by Bosch, Valeo, Denso, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Delco Remy and many others. All the offered RebCore starters undergo a standard rebuilding procedure, consisting of several stages:
- Receiving starters at our warehouse: upon receipt, starters are visually inspected and entered into the warehouse according to part numbers.
- Disassembling: at this stage starters are completely disassembled into components.
- Components cleaning: it is carried out using various technologies: industrial and ultra-sound cleaners, as well as shot-blasting equipment.
- Components rebuilding: depending on the type of components being rebuilt, different procedures are done: polishing, chrome-plating, galvanizing, welding and lathe works.
- Starter assembling: rebuilt and new components are assembled on separate production lines.
- Bench-testing each starter: all rebuilt components are necessarily checked for performance. There is a separate test bench for each stage of starter rebuilding.
- Painting and packing: good appearance of a unit is the reflection of diligent work, done on the inside.
With the illustrations below, we’d like to briefly demonstrate the process of starter rebuilding.